Mother's Day will be here soon so I thought I would put together some favorite gift ideas.
Clockwise, starting from top left:
1. I absolutely love my Pandora charm bracelet and both my mom and mother-in-law love theirs as well. Charms for their bracelets are always a safe gift and Pandora has a ton of options. I am loving the Mother's Day collection, which you can find here.
2. I read the Jennifer Weiner book "Little Earthquakes" a while ago now and even though I am not yet a mom myself, I absolutely loved it. I think that this book would speak to moms of all ages. You can find it on amazon here or at your local bookstore (I actually think I got my copy at Extra Foods).
3. Light, spring weight scarves are a wonderful accessory to dress up a plain T-shirt. I love this light weight mint one from Indigo.
4. No one does jewelry like Tiffany & Co. This Elsa Peretti Open Heart necklace would be a lovely addition to anyone's jewlery collection.
5. Chocolates are sure to please any mom. These white chocolate lemon truffles from Indigo are delicious.