Tuesday 13 May 2014

A Few Changes

You may have noticed a few changes around the blog the past couple of days.  On Sunday I did a minor re-design of things to try make them a little more user-friendly.  I also added my pretty new blog header that I have been working on.  You will notice at the bottom of each post there are now labels.  When you click on those they will take you to all my posts with a similar label.  At the very bottom of the page you will find a list of all my post labels and can search through the posts that way.  The other ways you can search are in my search bar (located on the right hand side bar below my "About Me" picture and text) or by looking though the archives (also located in the right hand side bar, below the search bar) which are organised by month.  Lastly, anyone can comment on my blog.  It used to be set that you had to have a gmail account to comment but that is changed now.  However, if I start to get a bunch of spam comments, this may end up getting switched back (so we will have to play that one by ear).  As always, my most popular posts are located at the bottom of the page.  I really hope these changes make it easier for you to read and use this blog.

I hope you like these changes as much as I do!

If anything doesn't appear to be working or you are having trouble finding something, please don't hesitate to ask in the comments section below.

No comments:

Post a Comment