Wednesday 25 June 2014

My Most Used Substitutions

I have a confession: I have a horrible memory once I enter the grocery store.  I don't know what it is about that place, but as soon as I walk through the doors everything I was trying to remember to buy completely leaves my mind.  Thanks to that phenomena, I end up having to use a lot of substitutions if my cooking and baking.  The following are my favorites, some of them may not actually be a real thing but they have all worked good for me in a pinch.


Feel free to save and print this graphic (I keep it printed in my kitchen for easy access).  There are countless other substitutions that can be found online or in cookbooks, but these eight are the ones that I find I use the most (ie: these are the things that I always forget in the grocery store).

Hope you are having a good week - we are half way to Friday people!

No comments:

Post a Comment