Monday 14 July 2014

Around the Farm + a Mini "Photo Shoot"

Things are going good around the farm these days (knock on wood... I don't want to jinx it!).  Brett and I took a drive to our land (our rented land) to see our mustard, which is in full bloom.  It is so beautiful right now!

A photo shoot ensued (p.s. - we planned for the photo shoot, sadly we do not go crop checking looking like this):


Sometimes it feels like I'm living in a Chevy commercial


Handsome husband





You're bound to get one weird running photo when using a camera timer... Someday I will have a camera that I can use a wireless shutter release with...
Hope your week is off to a good start!  Lucky me, I get to re-certify my CPR today at 1pm (after 12 hour night shifts Saturday and Sunday).

I'd say this applies really well to my day ahead:


Have a good Monday!




No comments:

Post a Comment