Tuesday 8 July 2014

Weekend Rundown

Hey there!  Hope your weekend was great.  We had a good one here.

On Friday we helped some good friends set up for their wedding and then went to the rehearsal.  Brett was one of the groomsmen.

Saturday was the wedding!  We had been looking forward to this one for a long time now and it did not disappoint.  The bride was beautiful and the groom was handsome - and the ceremony was extremely touching.

Unfortunately, I was much to busy enjoying myself to take any decent pictures.  But here are a few anyway.

I used this tutorial to do my hair in a french twist and it worked amazing!


The groomsmen serenaded the couple.
On Sunday, we came home to some beautiful blooming flowers.  I was so happy to see the roses I transplanted from different areas in our yard are really starting to thrive again.







No comments:

Post a Comment