Friday 8 August 2014

Oh Hey Friday!


Hi there!  My five for this week are all my top moments of our camping holiday.  If you want to see more of the Oh Hey Friday link ups, check out September FARM and The Farmer's Wife.  There were some good moments for us this week:

One - We got away on a holiday!! Yay!  It was only for four days (and had to be rushed in as soon as Brett was done scouting fields), but still... I will take what I can get.  We went to Cypress Hills Interprovincial Park.  Basically our time there consisted of relaxing and reading in various locations around the park.  It was perfect.

Cypress Hills is really cool because you basically go from rolling prairie to forest in 0 seconds flat.




Two - I got to swim on said holiday... This may seem silly, but I have really sensitive skin which usually breaks out into serious hives on contact with chlorine.  But thanks to some great allergy meds, I got to take a quick dip!

Careful you don't blind yourself on our whiteness..
Three - Hammock... Enough said.


Four - Our camping set up was pretty sweet.  Generally, I am not a camper.  But with a set up like this, I never wanted to leave.  We are super lucky that Brett's parents were kind enough to let us take their camper and diesel truck to pull it.



Five - I got to have my farmer all to myself.  I like not having to share him with anybody.


Enjoy your weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment